This education program is designed to help those who have received a DWI to increase knowledge about alcohol and drugs as these substances relate to driving skills; to identify their own individual drinking/ drug use and driving patterns; and to assist in developing plans which will reduce the probability of future DWI behavior.
The course provides 12 hours of instruction
- The 12 hour class is broken into 4 hour segments for 3 days. If missed, or if running late, classes can not be “made up” and one would have to re-register and begin another section.
- All classes are small, private and confidential.
- Each participant will have a pre and post course test. (Known as the NDP- Numerical Drinking Profile)
- You will receive a certification at the completion of the course.
- Within 10 days of completing the course, the instructor shall notify the appropriate community supervision and corrections department and forward the DPS copy of the certificate of completion to DPS.
Central Houston. Inside the Loop.