|June 4, 2020
|Houston Group Psychotherapy Society 2020 Institute
Houston Council on Alcoholism
303 Jackson Hill, Houston, Texas 77007
Denise’s Presentation: “Working with Transgender Individuals and their Families: Ethical Dilemmas Encountered Inside and Outside of Group Therapy“
|March 14-15, 2020
|The Launchpad: a weekend experience for transformation and personal growth. This weekend provides techniques to overcome self-sabotage and blocks that prevent us from living and manifesting the most fulfilling and happiest life we can have.
To view a short video about the benefits resulting from this weekend, go to: https://youtu.be/OviHvFlpTTO
- KPFT – Denise is interviewed by Jack Valinski O KPFT Houston Pacifica Texas Radio – click
logo to listen to full interview. 09-24-2018.
- “Thriving Through Transition- Self-Care for Parents of Transgender Children”. Presentation
to therapists and mental health providers. Montrose Clinic. 10-19-17.
- The Contemporary Relationships Conference – The 5th Annual Conference on Strengthening
LGBTQ Relationships. May 4,5, 2018. “Personal Boundaries and Effective Confrontation”.
- “Personal Boundaries and Effective Confrontation” – 5-week course.
Unity of Houston. 2929 Unity Drive. Houston, TX 77057 Sept.21- Oct. 19, 2017.
- “Understanding “Transgender” and what it means for individuals/ family members/ friends”.
Unity Church of Houston. Sunday, September 16, 2017. 1:30-4:00.
- Quoted in the Houston Chronicle, “Sleeping with the Enemy: He’s for Trump, she’s for
Clinton.” October 19,2016.
- “Counseling Parents of Transgender Children Using Kubler-Ross’s 5 Stages of Grief”.
Gender Infinity Annual Conference- University of Houston, September 16, 2016.