Recent and upcoming Events:
“How to Effectively and Ethically treat Transgender Patients-for Dentists”
Denise presented to the Houston Equity and Dental Network.
Denise’s Presentation: “Ethical Issues Working with Transgender Individuals and their Families inside and outside of Group Psychotherapy”
Denise presented to the Houston Group Psychotherapy Association. HGPS 2020 Institute.
“Thriving Through Transition”- Self-Care for Parents of transgender children.
Denise presented to the Houston Area Marriage and Family Therapy Association.
Saturday-Sunday 9AM-6PM The Launchpad
A weekend experience for transformation and personal growth. This weekend provides techniques to overcome self-sabotage and blocks that prevent us from living and manifesting the most fulfilling and happiest life we can have.
To view a short video about the benefits resulting from this weekend, go to: https://youtu.be/OviHvFlpTTO
- KPFT – Denise is interviewed by Jack Valinski O KPFT Houston Pacifica Texas Radio – click logo to listen to full interview. 09-24-2018.
- “Thriving Through Transition- Self-Care for Parents of Transgender Children”. Presentation to therapists and mental health providers. Montrose Clinic. 10-19-17.
- The Contemporary Relationships Conference – The 5th Annual Conference on Strengthening LGBTQ Relationships. May 4,5, 2018. “Personal Boundaries and Effective Confrontation”.
- “Personal Boundaries and Effective Confrontation” – 5-week course.
Unity of Houston. 2929 Unity Drive. Houston, TX 77057 Sept.21- Oct. 19, 2017.
- “Understanding “Transgender” and what it means for individuals/ family members/ friends”. Unity Church of Houston. Sunday, September 16, 2017. 1:30-4:00.
- Quoted in the Houston Chronicle, “Sleeping with the Enemy: He’s for Trump, she’s for Clinton.” October 19,2016.
- “Counseling Parents of Transgender Children Using Kubler-Ross’s 5 Stages of Grief”. Gender Infinity Annual Conference- University of Houston, September 16, 2016.